Monday, October 08, 2007

Building up my business

We are currently taking a Dave Ramsey class at church, and I've been listening to his program on podcasts. Most of it makes a lot of sense. So, in an effort to build up some of our savings (something we are not good at), I want to expand my private practice. I'm thinking of working with a couple of clients on Saturday mornings in our bonus room. I'm going to try for word of mouth advertising and see how that goes. I think I'll create a flier and email it to friends and colleagues in the area. Maybe I'll call this "Saturday Morning Speech". It has a nice flow and ring to it!

I'm realizing, however, that we may need to move up the new carpet plans for the bonus room to NOW as opposed to next summer......

2 comments:

-Stacy and Ted 7:54 AM  

LOVE Dave Ramsey!! We read the book and it makes total sense! In our society it seems like 'more' is better and 'rich' is better but... living simply and remembering that EVERYTHING we have is by the grace of God only, is the BEST way to live! Good luck with your business!!!

Carrie 5:34 PM  

That is exciting! Good luck, CC!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP