Saturday, November 17, 2007

One reason (of many) that my husband ROCKS!

2 weekends ago I had to go to a 2 day conference. That same day my favorite store was having a huge sale--40% off the entire store. This one just couldn't be missed. So I asked Wink to get to the store at it's opening (with the kids of course) and buy me clothes like crazy! Not only did he arrive at 10:05 with 2 kids, a cane, and a stroller, he shopped for an hour, and stood in line to purchase for 45 minutes. What a great husband!!! Both the kids and Wink got multiple compliments on their ability to shop for mama from the child-less, children-less women grabbing clothes.

Due to our budget, I couldn't keep everything. But look at what I did keep! Everything here was between $2.50-$12 each :) !!



As if that wasn't enough.... I thought I was the deal master. I've been doing www.grocerygame.com for the last 6 months and finding some great deals at the stores. I asked Wink to go to Safeway yesterday and get 2 boxes of Wheat Thins (he loves these) along with a few coupons I had cut for him. The total price should have been 95 cents after the coupons (great deal!). I come home from work to discover that he had bought SIX boxes of Wheat Thins and paid only $1.09 total! Wowzers! He wins for best deal finder husband ever!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:43 AM  

Jealous!!!! Where were these clothes when I went into the store! These are some of my favorite colors to wear, especially in the fall. Have fun mixing and matching your new clothes.

And, Wink does rock!

Carrie 7:15 PM  

There is absolutely NO way Allan would do that and come out successful and still in love with me. ;-) Wink rocks!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP