Free Cone Day!
Our must attend spring time event! The hail even stopped for us to enjoy our ice cream in relatively sunny (albeit cold) weather!
Lissi loved her some ice cream!
Cal did too, he just didn't want to pose in the "traditional" smile.
We only went through the line twice. :) And yes. Ice cream was the kids' dinner!
6 comments:
I knew you would make it without fail!! I am jealous I had to work both jobs on free cone day and so - no B&J for me :( maybe next year!!
congrats on getting some! It was pouring rain and the line was outside! not worth it for me! I was not willing to hold a screaming two year-old for that long!
Grandma wishes she was there to enjoy with you!
We had a fun time as always with you. Glad we stayed dry this year :)
Oh, pickles! We forgot to go.
Can I be your child???? My husband always makes me feel REALLY guilty when I have ice cream for dinner???
Post a Comment