Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow?! At OUR home?

We celebrated THREE Snow Days before Winter Break. Then we were snowed-in the entire first week of vacation. For 5+ days we did not leave our house by car.

Our flights to visit CA were canceled. We spent our first Christmas in the NorthWest. And we experienced snow, Snow, SNOW! And shoveling. That part sucked.

At the beginning there was just a tiny bit of snow. Enough for Frosty.

and the obligatory snow pictures.


But then the snow just kept coming and we could sled,



Sledding down the street (just 1 block away):



and make our whole snow family!



It's a White Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma 10:04 AM  

I LOVE IT!!!! Especially the photo of y'all peeking out from your snow family.

And I'm not bitter at all. Nope. Not at all. I mean, we traveled to the mountains, to a town that averages over 10 feet of snow every year. And it rained. But I'm not bitter.

Glad you were able to get out to see family though. :) Happy New Year!

Carrie 10:09 AM  

How fun! Happy New Year, our friends!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP