Saturday, September 16, 2006

Photography adventure for the day

Our happy little girl was NOT happy for the photographer today. Well, who would be after getting up for a couple of hours at 4:30am and not making up for it at nap time. We got a total of one (1) semi-smiling shot for her first year pics. Here they are:


2 comments:

-Stacy and Ted 8:41 PM  

Smiling or not, Lissi is GORGEOUS!!! I kept trying to make the pictures bigger so I could see all the detail... they look GREAT!!!

Me myself and I 9:50 PM  

Oh my gosh!! I still think they turned out GREAT! Both Lissi and Cal are so photogenic....it would be hard NOT to take beautiful pictures of them. I, too, think we need to be able to enlarge them all full-screen so we can see their little faces even better!! I especially like the one of Lissi where she is looking up at the photographer and leaning forward a bit. What a little cutie pie!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP