Annual 1 day after Thanksgiving decorating
I finally bit the bullet and bought an artificial tree. I've been thinking about it for a few years, but hated to give up the wonderful smell of a real tree. But fears of fire, plus the rising prices of trees made it logical to buy a tree we saw advertised. We can only fit a 4 foot tree in our home. So when I saw one advertised for $20 (plus a $5 coupon) AND it had fiber-optic lights...well I couldn't resist. For $15 I figured we could abandon it in a year and be no worse off.
I love to decorate the day after Thanksgiving. Here are pics from that first day:
Lissi's 1st ornament on her 1st tree. She is putting up her 1st picture, while Cal is putting up his 1st picture.
Both kids in front of the tree.


What are these mommy? Really big socks?
1 comments:
So happy to see we aren't the only ones with a vertically challenged tree! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment