Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Wink

Although we couldn't spend the day together (or even the evening since Wink had one function to go to and I had another), he got some little gifts: a Gilmore Girls DVD collection (go ME!) and a collage for his Starbucks mug. We had technical difficulties with the mug, however, since we were unable to completely remove the previous collage.

During the morning hours at work, I received an email that said I had won a prize. Our district is doing a 10,000 steps wellness program. Everyone that made the goal for last month was entered into a drawing. I was chosen as a winner and won an hour massage gift certificate. I called Wink immediately and gave it to him as a birthday gift! Woo hoo! I was so happy to give him something special and needed. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP