Only secure men wear pink

The kids had taken long naps on Wednesday and so they were up when a friend dropped off some hand-me-down clothes for Lissi. Cal wanted to go through the bag immedietly. He said he understoood that the clothes were for Lissi and not for him... but he wasn't acting that way. He tried on almost everything. He "settled" on a pink long sleeve dress with the heart on the chest. He begged to wear it to bed over his pajamas. I wouldn't let him but told him he could wear it the next day. After the kids were in bed I put away all the clothes except for the pink dress and the clown outfit. The next morning they both dressed in these clothes. Cal knew he couldn't wear the dress outside of the house, so he took it off to go to the gym and then tried to put it back on before preschool. Wink wouldn't let him, so instead he (don't pee your pants here) took it for Show and Tell at preschool!!! The teacher said he went on and on about this new dress! Wink said he barely even opened the door upon returning from preschool and Cal was wearing the dress again, along with some black tights. He wore these for the rest of the day. The somewhat scary thing is that the boy looks GREAT in the dress! Way better than I would have looked when I was that age....
Guess what clothes he put on again first thing this morning?! ;)
1 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!! He took it to show and tell?!? Man, I love that boy!
Post a Comment