Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Free Cone Day




Today was a really hard day for me emotionally. Nothing happened. The kids weren't especially naughty. I just had very little patience and felt drained most of the day. I angered easily and got frustrated quickly.

I felt much better, however, after getting my free cone at Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day. I normally let the entire staff know about this annual event. This year, however, I hadn't kept up and had to be called by my friend and told that today was the magical day. We went together with our families and picked up Subway sandwiches after eating our ice cream appetizers. We reconvened at the park to eat the subs and watch the boys play together (their son is almost 2). The yummy food and good company must have helped because I'm feeling quite a bit better now.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP