Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wink's morning adventure




Today was the first time that Wink had to get out of the house in the morning since we returned from Korea. I was teaching in the 2 year old room at church, so I knew that I couldn't have Felicity--since he would need to be taking care of her regardless... I figured it should be at church on Easter Sunday. The 2 year old room was extremely active today. The church is in a new location and the kids are having a rough time with the transition. We had 17 kids in there and I don't think there was a point at which someone wasn't crying. After church there was a Easter festival, which included a huge air-inflated slide. Cal LOVED the slide and zoomed down it 4 or 5 times with Wink. His face going down this slide was pure delight. Wink was so proud because Cal was able to climb up the very steep "ladder" to the top of the slide.

We attempted pics of the kids in their fabulous Easter clothes. But there was no way that both would look at us and smile at the same time. If I had more time, I'd just photoshop their best individual photos together. We bribed Cal to smile for the camera by saying he couldn't have his Easter egg hunt until we got some decent pictures. Don't laugh. It worked! Eventually, we gave up on the pictures and hid the eggs around the living room (it had started raining). Searching for plastic shells is tremendous fun for a 2 year old. Possibly the thrill of the chase (can you chase an egg?). Shhh! Don't tell him that 3 mini-M&M's is a sorry excuse for "egg loot"! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:36 PM  

Wonderful photos!!! :) And hunting plastic eggs is a hit at our house as well.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP