Very messy girl

Our little girl LOVES table food. I mean loves to hold it, lick it, smear it, rub it.... Actually, we're pretty sure that when we try to put the spoon in her mouth her instinct is to stop the spoon, slide all the goop off the spoon and onto her hands, then lick said goop. Whatever doesn't make it into her mouth can be placed appropriately on her shirt, pants, forearms, hair, eyes, or ears. What should we do? I'm not sure. I have 2 thoughts--make the poor skinny girl freezing cold and feed her in the buff, OR buy only black clothes for our princess and make her look goth (but not stained with squash and peas).
In the meantime we are considering buying an uber-bib with long sleeves and "full coverage". This will also be handy when she reaches the dating years. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment